If you are a volleyball player, don’t think you can play with just any shoe. It is important to choose the right one. You can get any random volleyball sneakers, but if you are looking for expert advice to choose better for your needs, then you have come to the right place. Choosing the right shoe is going to depend on the player’s characteristics and needs, such as age, weight, gender and the level they are at.
That’s why we will show you our Top 5 Mizuno volleyball shoes for men so you can choose the one that best suits your game.
What are the characteristics for the choice of volleyball shoes?
- High grip sole: due to the amount of movements and actions that are performed as the changes of the senses sudden movements and jumps.
- In jumps: in volleyball, two phases must be distinguished: the take-off phase, and the landing phase; in both phases the toes and forefoot support high forces. During landing, the ankle, knee and hip flex to dissipate the energy coming from the impact against the ground.
- Friction: movement is indispensable in volleyball. Thanks to this friction, it is possible to transmit the reaction forces of the ground and to execute the gesture.
1. Mizuno Men’s Wave Lightning Z6 Mid Volleyball Shoe
Mizuno Men’s Wave Lightning Z6 Mid Volleyball Shoe These Mizuno volleyball shoes for men are suitable for all players, but especially recommended for those who play outdoors. This is an upgrade on our previous favourites the Z3 Mizunos.
Wave technology provides cushioning and stability to get you through the game comfortably so you can dominate every match. These shoes give you plenty of power and unmatched acceleration thanks to a completely redesigned outsole. Flexible, fluid mobility is backed by a breathable mesh upper with a mid-bootie construction. With super-fast responses in any direction, you’ll be able to stay one step ahead of your opponents. With an extra stable rocker sole, you’ll be perfectly balanced.
- EVA midsole
- 360-degree mesh, extremely breathable.
- Rounded heel allows for quick and smooth movements.
- Adapts to all types of players
Tight fit for some players
2. Mizuno Men’s Wave Rider 24 WAVEKNIT
This Mizuno volleyball shoes for men provide a smoother, springier running experience by offering a soft, responsive ride.
The Wave Rider 24 WAVEKNITTM has a dual-compound midsole technology that grips your foot and keeps it on the shoe platform, while MIZUNO WAVE® cushioning technology propels you forward. At faster speeds, Mizuno’s plated midsole feels nimble, but at slower speeds, a new, softer Enerzy foam takes over, keeping the Rider’s heritage as a flexible, high-mileage trainer alive. The midsole feels soft in the heel and robust in the forefoot, keeping heelers happy. While the outsole shows no wear after several kilometers of use. After several kilometers of use, and in wet and slippery conditions they prove to have excellent grip.
- The new Enerzy midsole foam is more responsive.
- The shoe is breathable
- Cushioning in the heel is quite soft.
Heat can get trapped in the upper.
3. Mizuno Men’s Wave Momentum Volleyball Shoe
When the game gets serious, you’ll need a volleyball shoe that can keep up and these are ideal for that. The shock absorption is nice and the sock-like feel of the shoe is different
These mizzen volleyball shoes for men provide excellent comfort, lightweight and a snug fit that responds to even the smallest movements. This upper is made with a seamless material that offers a streamlined look. With Mizuno Wave technology, the Wave Momentum provides the old support that adapts to the most drastic posture changes. It features the combination of a wide outsole and Mizuno Wave technology provides maximum stability and the U4icX soft midsole construction provides premium comfort.
- Mizuno men’s wave momentum volleyball shoe
- Unique hybrid technology to deliver a great amount of cushioning
- Incredible fit, power and great stability
check measurements first
4. Mizuno Men’s Wave Lightning Z5 Indoor Court Shoe
Mizuno Wave Lightning Z5 is a high-end shoe that meets all the demands of modern and daring players.
Its new, more breathable and seamless upper will provide you with maximum lightness and comfort while wrapping your foot as close as possible to keep it secure and comfortable. This model is designed for fast, multi-directional play and offers incredible agility on the court. It features Mizuno’s Wave technology for regulated cushioning and lightweight stability, resulting in electrifying acceleration and efficient power transmission.
- Lightweight and agile
- Designed for fast, multi-directional play.
- Wide variety of colors
The cover rubs slightly when sliding forward.
5. Mizuno Men’s Wave Momentum Mid Indoor Court Shoe
Mizuno Volleyball Shoes for Men have maximum rebound, a strong heel cap and reliable comfort. Ideal for indoor activities that need a lot of jumping to provide your feet with maximum support….
The upper has 3 layer seamless construction for a fantastic overall fit and feel. The midsole material is lightweight and shock absorbing and allows for a smooth and quick transition, while the bootie construction, inside the shoe, provides a comfortable and secure fit. This shoe increases cushioning durability and rebound while keeping the weight down. It has great breathability thanks to its ventilation system that decreases heat and moisture build-up inside the shoe.
- XG rubber is of the highest quality
- Protects the toe cap from damage caused by ground friction
- Weight – 350g
The toe cap of this shoe is a little small for some players
We hope that this selection of Mizuno volleyball shoes for men will be useful for you as they are made with synthetic material, both on the outside and the lining, with rubber soles designed for the best movement when playing sports.
With the right volleyball shoes we ensure that the foot does not suffer any inconvenience such as a bad slip inside, a bad displacement of the foot or not suffer friction on the sole of the shoe, thus maintaining a clean and safe game.